fmGrabber - find and collect your LastFm loved tracks!¶
That little app will download your loved LastFm tagged tracks and find them on your local storage, just type your username and select directory with your music.
After matching loved-files you may copy them to specified directory.
Tool helps to make pendrive/CDs with favorite songs.
- It's written in C# .NET 4.5, may require latest M$ Windows updates and redistributed packages
- It requires internet connection to fetch loved songs from LastFm
Current Version: 2.1
- v2.0 - http://dl.dexterxx.pl/pr/fmGrabber/fmGrabber-2.0.zip
- v1.1 - http://dl.dexterxx.pl/pr/fmGrabber/fmGrabber-1.1.zip
Changelog¶2019-05-22 / v2.1
- + Now you can change match rate for Jaro-Winkler algorithm
- * Fixed LastFm API support
- * Changed default Jaro-Winkler minimal match rate from 80% to 90% (btw it was broken ;p)
- * Other small fixes
- + Supports current LastFM API
- + 3 Joining algorithms with Jaro-Winkler about 100% success rate match!
- * Multithreaded
- * Improvements
- - No more xml importing (LastFm removed feature)
- First public version